Ways to Support
Donate today to make a big impact on the lives of the men, women, teens and children we serve.
- More than 1,000 programs are offered each year at no cost.
- As a vital resource for those touched by cancer, you help ensure no one has to face cancer alone.
- 100% of tax-deductible donations stay in our community.
Thanks to recurring donations, Cancer Support Community Rochester’s programs are able to prosper and support our members time and time again. Serving more than 5,000 members annually, monthly donations keep us going.
Why join the Monthly Giving Program?
- It’s powerful. Sustainable monthly gifts provide a reliable source of program funding, making a significant impact on our reach.
- It’s convenient. Your donation is automatically deducted from your credit card or checking account on the 1st or 15th of every month.
- It’s enduring. Spreading a larger gift out over time ensures lasting support for our members without burdening your bank account.
100% of the funds raised stay in Rochester. You’ll feel great knowing you are supporting vital programs and services in our community.
Red Door Society – Planned Giving
Continue to make a difference in your community by becoming a part of this legacy donation program. The Red Door Society is a chance to leave a charitable gift beyond your lifetime and to give a brighter future for generations to come. Consider this opportunity to ensure the growth of our programs and to help us reach more people affected by cancer.
To discuss making a legacy gift or how to include Cancer Support Community Rochester in your will, please contact Lorraine Clements, Director of Development at email@example.com or 585.423.9700, x305.
Our volunteers create the enthusiastic energy here at Cancer Support Community Rochester. They are an integral part of helping make CSC run smoothly. There are a wide range of opportunities to share your time and skills to support people affected by cancer.
Volunteer opportunities are always changing. Please see below a list of our current needs. If you have questions about volunteering, please contact Barb Wooden, Administrative Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585.423.9700, x302.
- Mental Health Professionals, support group facilitation
- CSC Team
- Special Events and Outreach
Third Party Fundraiser
As a CSC advocate, Rochester community member or business owner, a third-party fundraiser is a great way to help the Clubhouse succeed so members can continue receiving pivotal support during their cancer journey. Create a fundraising campaign to help maintain and provide our 1,000 free programs and activities to people touched by cancer. We rely entirely on contributions from our supporters and are thankful for allies like you who help host the fundraisers that keep us going. You can feel great knowing that your efforts made in the fundraising campaigns stay entirely in the CSC community.
If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser, please contact Barb Wooden, Administrative Coordinator, at email@example.com or 585.423.9700, x302.